Leaving an application on www.meet-usa.com website a user accepts this Consent statement to processing of personal data (hereinafter - Consent). Acting freely, on self-will basis and for own benefit, and also confirming own legal capacity, a User gives his/her consent to "IKP" LLC (TIN 4825118410), registered at: 398050, Lipetsk region, Lipetsk city, Plekhanov Square, 3, office 507 for processing of own personal data under the following conditions:
- This Consent statement is given to processing of personal data, both without use of automation facilities and with their use.
- Consent is given to processing of the following personal data of mine. The personal data that are not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; e-mail addresses; place of work and position held; user data (location information; type and version of the OS; type and version of a browser; type of device and resolution of its screen; source from where a user came from; from which site or by what advertisement; OS and browser languages; what pages and buttons are pushed by a user; ip-address.
- Personal data are not publicly available.
- The purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests of individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analytics of a physical person's actions on the website and operation of the website; Email Marketing and email updates.
- The basis for processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data"; the present consent to processing of personal data.
- In the course of processing personal data the following actions will be performed: data collection, recording, systematization; data capture; storage; update (updating, change); data mining, using; data communication (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
- Processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of a personal data owner. Storage of personal data recorded on paper media is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other laws and regulations in the field of archival business and archival storage.
- The Consent statement may be withdrawn by a personal data owner or his/her representative by sending a written application to "IKP" LLC at the address indicated at the beginning of this Agreement.
- In the event of personal data owner’s or his/her representative's withdrawal consent to processing of personal data, “IKP” LLC may continue processing personal data without the consent of a personal data owner in the presence of the grounds specified in paragraphs 2 to 11 of part 1 of Article 6, part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of 27.07.2006.
- This consent is valid all the period of time until completion processing of personal data specified in paragraphs 7 and 8 of this Agreement.